Thursday, September 25, 2008



maybe it was hitting a car on my bike one day, then getting hit by a car while on my back the next day.
maybe it is the 2 elections going on in North America.
maybe it is losing my Grandma and my Father within months
whatever it is the world seems closer to chaos to me than ever before- in order to fend off the feeling of empending doom I went for a walk one morning.

These photos are from that walk, during which I realized that it had been months since I actually connected with the cement of my city. Walking around downtown Edmonton with my camera was something I once did all the time. I miss those days and the feeling of ownership and pride I had back then. 

Looking at these photos a few days later I can see that no matter what is on the horizon- be it doom worthy or not- change is upon us. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean for it to format like a poem...oh well.

love ted